Milk Cell Test
For the determination of the cell count in raw milk
- Fore-strip the first three jets of milk rich in cells and germs into the strip cup.
- Extract a few jets of milk from each quarter into the corresponding compartments of the test dish.
- Tilt the test dish to discard the excess milk above the mark.
- Add milk test liquid by pushing the dosage pump once.
- Mix the milk and the test liquid in the dish using a circular motion.
- The results can be seen after about 10 seconds.
- Empty test dish after use and thoroughly rinse with fresh water.
- Record results on a data sheet to ensure a reliable and early identification of problems.
Before using biocides, safety first – carefully read the hazard identification and the product description.