Killtec agro plus
Contact and ingestion insecticide to control stable flies
- Spray-on and paint-on product to control resistant fly populations
- For large barns from 500 sq. metres footprint
- Sufficient for 10 litres of spray-on or paint-on solution
- Immediate and lasting effect
Flies, horseflies, mosquitoes, and crawling pests.
- Dilute 1 litre of Killtec agro plus in 10 litres of water.
- Spray this ready-to-use solution onto the spots that flies prefer, e.g. walls and ceilings in the stable, posts, window frames, doors.
- 11 litres of solution are sufficient for stables of up to 500 m²
Recommendation: Treating approx. 40% of the walls that flies prefer is sufficient.
- Dilute 1 litre of Killtec agro plus in 10 litres of water. Use a back-worn sprayer to spray this solution into the liquid manure pits (the flies’ preferred breeding areas). Spray approx. 100 ml/m² of ready-to-use solution in a fine mist; 11 litres are sufficient for 110 m².
Before using biocides, safety first – carefully read the hazard identification and the product description.